Chat with me and other visitors of this site!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My first pics!

~Aloha Bloggers!~ (This is going to be my new opening, I like it. ; ))

Congratulations, you've reached the final level!
Level 1-get to my site
Level 2- get to this very post
Level 3*-read this post!

Lolol! Well, this is my first official CPW picture post and hint about first annual contest!!! y first funny pics I have were made by yours truly, because I'm just starting out.


I didn't know purple puffles flew...

Me and my cousin, Pengie1582, almost
hit a poor padestrian! And who is that
pretty penguin trying to warn him?
(Lol, this is an edit so that is me saying look out)


He just noticed he had a surf board
sticking out of his arm. Ouch.
(This is not an edit)

Now for my super exclusive spill about my next contest
  1. It starts February 14, Valentines Day
  2. Non-members only, it's for a membership(or memberships)
  3. It's kinda like LM's contest (CPCrazy)

Now, go spread word of my site plz!


Peace out my home pengies!
Joslin909 (a.k.a. jos or jossy)

No comments: